Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Walk In for B.E/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA/MSC Freshers at Maples ESM Technologies Ltd

Job Description:

Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
Role: Fresher
Functional Area: IT-Other
Education: UG, B.Sc, BCA, PG - M.Tech, MCA
Location: Chennai

Contact Details:
Company Name: Maples ESM Technologies Ltd
Contact Person: Vijayalakshmi.M
Address: Not Mantion
Telephone: 044-42204545
Email Id: vijayalakshmi.m[at]maplesesm.com
Website: http://www.maplesesm.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow..

    BPO Jobs in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog for job.its very useful and beneficial for any candidat.thanks for post.our some competitor spread rumor about my organization. job in delhi

    ReplyDelete